Dependable Advice Based on Solid Trial Experience in Indiana
Andy Roesener's criminal defense practice takes him to court almost every working day of the year. His experience with the trial of crimes ranging from drug trafficking and aggravated assault to drunk driving or criminal trespass represents an important advantage to his firm's clients. To learn about the ways that a well-earned reputation for excellence in criminal trials can help you resolve your legal problem, contact the law firm of Andrew S. Roesener, Attorney at Law, in Franklin for a free consultation with an experienced defense attorney.
We represent clients in cases charged in the municipal courts, state courts and federal courts of central and southern Indiana. Examples of the kinds of cases we handle include:
- Major felonies, including homicide, assault, robbery and burglary
- Drug crimes from misdemeanor possession to felony trafficking or manufacture
- Sex crimes involving rape, statutory rape, pornography or online solicitation
- White collar crimes involving fraud, public corruption or money laundering
- Federal criminal defense from the initial investigation and grand jury proceedings to trial
- Domestic violence, including protective order violations
- Misdemeanor charges such as shoplifting, simple assault or first-offense OWI
- Criminal defense for juveniles and students
- Probation violations
- Criminal defense for people in licensed occupations
- Drunk driving and traffic cases
Anyone charged with a serious offense can benefit from an experienced trial lawyer's familiarity with evidence, expert testimony, police reports and the presentation of complex facts in terms that juries can understand. In a free initial consultation with Andy Roesener, you can find out how he will approach your case and in most situations, expand your options toward a favorable outcome.
Indiana Defense Attorney for Federal Criminal Charges: Call 877-738-1690
To learn more about Andy Roesener's approach to client service in state and federal criminal defense, contact his office in Franklin for a free consultation.