Resolving Charges of Possession, Distribution, Cultivation or Conspiracy
If you need a lawyer's advice about avoiding the serious immediate and long-term consequences of an arrest on drug charges, contact the Franklin law practice of Andrew S. Roesener, Attorney at Law, for a free consultation about the options that make best sense for your situation.
Our law firm represents people facing drug charges of all kinds throughout central and southern Indiana in both the state and federal courts. Our familiarity with the different charging practices, diversion alternatives and treatment programs available in the different counties of the region offers our clients an additional advantage toward a favorable outcome.
Indiana Attorney for Marijuana Possession and Drug Trafficking Charges
We defend clients on a wide range of drug charges and related problems:
- Marijuana possession: misdemeanor for a first offense, but felony with any prior marijuana convictions
- Possession, distribution or trafficking charges related to cocaine, heroin or methamphetamine
- Drug manufacture or cultivation charges, usually related to meth or marijuana
- Drug charges against licensed professionals, college students or others with important career interests to protect
- Prescription drug problems involving fraud, forgery, theft or other unauthorized possession and use
- Conspiracy or money laundering charges related to federal drug investigations
- Asset forfeiture cases related to drug searches or arrests
Sound legal advice from the very first stages of your case can make the critical difference in your outcome. If at all possible, consult with a knowledgeable attorney even before formal charges are filed against you, either in the form of a federal indictment or a state criminal complaint. Your strategic options are never wider than they are early in the case.
Andy Roesener's knowledge of Indiana and federal drug laws, together with his ability to use constitutional defenses and pretrial defense tactics, can help work toward the reduction or dismissal of much of the case against you based on problems with the search or traffic stop, irregularities in the arrest, violation of your right to counsel during an interrogation, or other factors. Our law firm's goal is to get rid of as much of the case as possible as soon as possible.
Learn more about the ways an experienced Franklin drug crime attorney can protect your interests in a state or federal case. Contact the office of Andrew S. Roesener, Attorney at Law, for a free consultation about the best ways to approach your defense.